Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Offical!

After adding in a couple of votes that didn't make it to the poll the date for the Young Family Reunion 2010 will be.......drum roll please....

Saturday, August 7th 2010!!!!
Huntsville, Utah

I found this great campground up Ogden Canyon near Huntsville, that is Wheelchair accessible in every way and is so nice and beautiful! It is black top paved, and has a paved walkway along the Ogden River. It is 15 minutes from Ogden. 25 minutes from Layton. We are right by the quiet part of the Ogden River, and doing some tubing down it will be part of our activities. I am really excited for the day and hope you are too!

If you want to stay the night on Saturday at the Campground you are more than welcome too. It is a group site so there is plenty of room for everyone.

We also have plenty of room for anyone who wants to stay with the Young Crew here in the Latyon/Ogden area.

My mom (Ann) has offered her house to anyone. She has 1 room with a Queen Bed and another Room with a Twin. It's just her and Alissa there so there is plenty of room and it's quiet. :) There is also lots of comfortable sofas and floor space for air mattresses or whatever. She lives in Clearfield, just a hop skip and a jump to the Freeway and to Huntsville.

Eric lives down the street from my mom ( I know! ) And he has a beautiful house and 2 Bedrooms maybe 3 that aren't being used and TONS of floor space also. He would love to have anyone who wants to stay there also.

I have a little house and no extra bedrooms, but some new comfy couches and a floor for an air mattress. :) And a nice backyard too! :)

There is a BRAND NEW Best Western Express in South Weber just off of Highway 89 that would be a great location to stay at if you are interested in that. I can get you the information. Or there are tons of Hotels in Layton. Don't know if I can recommend any Hotels to stay in in Ogden, :) I know, and I live here, sad huh. But I am sure there are some nice ones downtown that would be okay.

I also have some connections to a Condo in Eden, which is right next to Huntsville if anyone might want to do that. Talk to me ASAP!

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, ideas, thoughts or comments!

An Itinerary of activities and pictures of our location will soon be coming!

1 comment:

Sassyfrass said...

So excited Laura! Thanks for doing this!